- Accessibility Plan.pdf
- Admissions Policy.pdf
- Allegations Against Staff Policy.pdf
- Appraisal Policy.pdf
- Behaviour Policy.pdf
- Buildings Maintenance Policy.pdf
- Capability Policy.pdf
- CCTV Policy.pdf
- Charging and Remissions Policy.pdf
- Children with Medical Conditions Policy.pdf
- Complaints Policy.pdf
- COVID-19 policy.pdf
- Disciplinary Policy.pdf
- Equality Policy.pdf
- First Aid Policy.pdf
- FOI Policy.pdf
- GDPR Policy.pdf
- Grievance Policy.pdf
- Health and Safety Policy.pdf
- Pay Policy.pdf
- RSE Policy.pdf
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy September 2021.pdf
- Whistleblowing Policy.pdf
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us, and/or leaving guestbook comments, and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our website, and to personalise our website for you.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Provide other organisations with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
Our contact details are:
All individuals whose data is held by us, has a legal right to request access to such data or information about what is held. We shall respond to such requests within 40 days and they should be made in writing to Mr John Walker , Walker Solicitors C/O St Philip’s Catholic Primary and Nursery School.